Since we have been back, Juan and I have been coming up with a plan of attack to penetrate the salsa making market in Merida. Our plan is to have a fresh garden where we can grow all of the neccessary ingredients to make the salsa. We are going to set up a salsa stand in the middle of the market so we can attract the most mayans and the occasional passing Mennnonite. Juan and I have also have been toying with the idea of a delivery service for the salsa. I am just throwing out ideas now but I have been considering without Juan to start up a delivery margarita service. I know there would be some legal holes we would need to find but I think it could be very profitable. That is all for now I wish I was back in Merida where the weather was nice.
Boomer
No comments:
Post a Comment