Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Walking through the market

I enjoyed the three times I walked through the market. The only thing that I did not enjoy was the distance and how long it took to walk there. It was very uncomfortable for me since I forgot to bring and tennis shoes and had to walk in boat shoes every day. What I really enjoyed about it was when we ate in that Mexican restaurant and I had a margarita the size of Mexico. In the market I was amazed at some of the things I saw. There were tons of examples of violations of intellectual property. Some of these were absolutely hilarious because they were so bad. I did not enjoy when a lady grabbed my arm while I was walking. It scared me more than anything and I jerked my arm away. When we were walking through the market Justin was walking in front of me and apparently made a lady mad because and she passed him she slapped him on the butt and was yelling what I thought to be calling Justin some very bad names. Overall I had a wonderful time and enjoyed myself and look forward to visiting Mexico again one day in the future.

Boomer Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment